Sunday, January 07, 2007

2006 Xmas with the Bears

The Christmas evening we had at his dad's place.
I totally forgot to write about it.
Per's surname is Bjorn, which means bear in danish.
Anyways, it was good. great food, loads of presents, laughs, kittens everywhere.
Spending Xmas with the bears was fun. I loved my xmas this year and last year. It was the best ever
Denmark is so family orientated or at least my bf is it feels soo homely.


Here are some pictures.

The big REAL xmas tree

My mouth watering xmas dinner.

Me and Per's eldest brother Ole

Me and Marc (Per's eldest 18 year old stepbrother)

Me with Christian (Per's "omg he's so tall" 2Meter youngest 17 stepbrother)

Me and Jan (Per's dad)

Me and Caroline (Per's 11 or 12 year old stepsister)

Me and Mette (Per's stepmom)

A whole family of bears.. friendly, lovable and fun.
Ending with bear hugs of course! :)

1 comment:

Cee said...

ole single?

ooo. i spy with my little eye...a hottie!