Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sailing in the cold

So i reached Copenhagen on Saturday at 7 in the morning where i was so lost and tired waiting for my bags which ended up arriving 1 hour later. Poor Jakob had to wait for me alone outside.

In the car on the way to Jakob's house

So at after i met him, we went back to his house to have breakfast and coffee. I got to meet his cat Tiger at last. Clever and fat cat.

Meet Tiger


After breakfast we went to the docks to sail.And trust me it was COLD!

At the docks

Jakob opening the cover of the boat
Jump jump! Please fall! muahahah



Well he didn't fall :p



And then we went off to Christiania this city that used to be like the mini woodstock that is being closed down by the government. But quite cool place. Reminds me of a gypsy town. There i met an indian lady from Penang that married a Danish guy selling bongs and rollies.Funny how you meet someone from where you are from so far away talking in Bahasa Malaysia in Denmark. Hahaha


Well call me sampat but i never seen those in real life only on T.V



No comments: