Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'd be howling....

Last weekend, me and Cacau flew to Koh Samui...
We ended up being so pissed at each other but.. sigh.. shit happens eh..

Here is us at the airport eager to get on board.. where i don't have any Thai Baht and there was no money exchange open..sigh
The reason for Koh Samui... relaxing beautiful beach!! and beer!
After awhile i decided to train abit :P
Made new friends.. chinese looking french girl :) Chaoji..Yup she likes beers too
The waiters saw me doing the handstand and all that and they wanted to show something too
My henna... :) Wasted the yin and yang isn't big enough
And what's Phangan without it's full moon party!
I've seen this group before in the full moon party 3 years ago
YES!!!!
His stall was written " JAck Spaero" I didn't complain cuz they have cheap alcohol
Besides he gave us flowers and rings and glow bands
Skipping rope horror....
Random ozzies
Don't remember where this panda boys are from
Chaoji again :P




No comments: