Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Just when i got comfortable with these friends.. they leave.. :(
First Anh Tuan get's send to Vietnam to do sales...
Just right after i found out he plays computer games too.. I wanted to challenge him to a game of counter strike and all.. Haven't gotten the chance yet.

And before his party came, I bumped into Resan, Alan and Rory at Pavillion.
Resan said, "Juls keep yourself free this Friday.. there will be a farewell party"
And my natural reply was," who is leaving?" I was prepared one of them would leave sooner or later and slowly another..

All 3 of them replies, "all of us!"
Pow! was what i felt.. right on my face.. :(
I didn't want them to leave .. sigh

After a tiring friday night, both parties fell the same night. Next was Eduord and Clemence.. which was last night.. Im soo sleepy but glad to have met them all :)

Here are some pics to share...

Anh Tuan's farewell cake which Tahar and Younes con me into writing "happy birthday Anh tuan Go away!" Instead of Bon Voyage! :(

Anh-Tuan in bike mode!

David wore my name! :P Well almost...

Rory and myself

Alan and myself

Im sad and Resan is.. being resan! :(

The lovely couple leaving ....

Well we do know how to have fun ... always with a reason.. my gawd my eyes are not even showing in this pic




No comments: