Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last weekend of June

It's been awhile since i actually started drinking in the afternoon and gone non-stop till the wee hours of the morning. 12 hours of drinking isn't really healthy but sometimes accidents do happen.

It started pretty slow on Friday evening, Rory had a small get together party at his place. I
rushed to buy a crate of beers and off to his place. It started out quite quiet but ended up
everybody drinking and sneaking up to the penthouse garden with jakuzzi... lol

Soldado started asking me, Resan and mia to perform certain capoeira moves.. we actually had fun.. eventhough mia was a bit tipsy :P hahahaha
Then Kim called to say he had arrived the sentral station which i was suppose to pick him up and head straight to partying but when i got him.. my tiredness hit me and so was his. So we ended up going home to watching half a movie of Chun Li (fell asleep half way)

The next day was awesome though.... Well it started off with me heading to work to finish up
some stuff and heading to get Kim and going to Euro Deli @ Damansara Kim for Boon's
preopening event. Free Flow of food and beerS!!

After that, we went to get Zara and headed straight for Urbanscape. She geniusly brought 3 cans of 8.6 % Alcohol Big beer cans and we were already drinking from the car onwards.

Reaching there we got Malte and started buying more beers and all
Kim, Me and Malte

Zara and myself! :P and my fav hat

Wazaaapppp... hahaha



Then we headed home to shower and next it was the CS City Attack gathering in Gypsy bar! :)



Naturally yours truly was truly drunk by then and the rest is history... Oh oh.. i do remember heading 21 after that

Shoot him down girls!
dancing @ Gypsy

Me and Kim
Kim and Matthew!!
Kim with Azlan
This was already in 21 i think..drunkard majorly
Zara, Kim and me
AWw,,,


Halfway partying.. 100% absolutely drunk i had to bump into my 2 hottie boys, Christian and Nicholl with Christian's little brother Matthew.


Nicholl and myself




I don't understand why i don't have any pictures with Christian! :(

No comments: