Sunday, September 09, 2007

Weekend Mania

Firstly, I'd love to wish my great friend Dawn Jeremiah...

Happy Birthday babe..

My weekend turned out to be very tiring, loads of fun and spending of money.

Friday..

Had dinner with my colleagues at Bora Asmara. Started out humble and it ended up with too much laughers that my tears came down so much.

The girls..

Dont mind the pose.

Nasa wanted me to grab his leg..

So he could grab mine later -_-

Me and Juls posing


After that went home to get changed and went to KL for Dawns Birthday bash in BED.

It was a great party packed with different faces, sorry i didnt get much photos,
Camera ran outta battery :(

The girls for Dawn's 25th birthday bash @ BED KL
Another crazy picture @ BED
Happy Birthday Dawn and her 2 friends whose name i forgot.
Me and the birthday girl

Cheeky lar!

No comments: