Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This is why i want to do diving...

So at last Andre came online..
After 4 months not seeing him, and 2 months not hearing from him.
Suddenly he came online again. Msn that is.
If you are wondering which Andre I'm talking about,
It's this one...


He told me he was at Dubai on his way back to Portugal
and MIGHT come back to visit in 3 months time.

WE were chatting as always then he showed me a picture of when he was diving.
What he encountered.... which reminded me why i wanted to do Diving so badly.

Look how awesome that view is.. I mean..
You get to see hot asses, Big fishes and beautiful waters :P
What more do you want?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most divers dive for years without seeing a Whale Shark. I was lucky enough to see one in the Galapagos Islands probably 4 times the size of that, and I'm not even an enthusiastic diver haha....

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

ah yr sexy Andre friend .. xD

oppss I shld be paying attention to those Whale Shark lol hehehe

Julsgp said...

anonymous.. Are u mark??? Well u have to understand.. i also got ass to check out :P

Maria : yea babe.. sexy andre it is